Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Amusement Parks Market” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain competitive advantage.
Amusement parks are known to offer unique experiences to its customers. The one’s who seek for excitement and adrenaline rush in life often visit different amusement parks. Further, these are also known to make use of different themes, which attract the customer’s attention. This factor majorly boosts the growth of the amusement parks market. Also, rise in standard of living and the tendency of the people to spend on experiences further foster the market growth. In addition, increase in international tourism is another factor that makes way for lucrative growth opportunity for the market.
Exciting rides, museums, fun-based activities, accommodation facilities, along with innovative architecture, and merchandise attract people toward amusement parks. This increases the number of visitors to the amusement parks, which in turn boosts the market growth.
Download Report Sample with industry insights @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8031
Some of the key sources of revenue for amusement parks are sale of merchandise and food & beverage products through outlets and food zone located inside the park. In addition, increase in urban based population, international tourism, and rise in of middle-class population’s disposable income contributes to the increase of the market share.
Regions covered – North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of LAMEA)
Competitive analysis – Universal Parks and Resorts, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Merlin Entertainments, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, Oriental Land Company Ltd., Shanghai Shendi Group, Freizeit- und Familienpark Mack KG, Euro Disney S.C.A., Efteling Nature Park Foundation and Ramoji Group
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Lockdown and social distancing observed worldwide is the major factor that restricts the growth of the entertainment and fun based industries.
- Considering the COVID-19 situation, the tourism related activities are also put to hold, which is projected to limit the growth of the amusement parks market.
- Despite the market being affected by the current situation, it is expected to experience slow growth, once lockdown is lifted, as people are expected to step out and enjoy. This is anticipated to boost the growth of the market.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Amusement Parks Market @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8031?reqfor=covid
The global amusement parks market trends are as follows
• Rise in Popularity of IoT-enabled Theme Parks
• Special Entertainment Services in Amusement Parks
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global amusement parks industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global amusement parks market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global amusement parks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global amusement parks market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
For Purchase Enquiry @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8031
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to offer business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285 |
UK: +44-845-528-1300 |
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 |
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 |
Email” [email protected]