Smart Airport 4.0 Market Outlook – 2027
The global smart airport 4.0 market is experiencing a significant growth due to increasing air traffic passengers globally. Smart airport 4.0 leverages big data and open data to create value out of data, by adapting processes to real-time passenger flow, anticipation and by knowing the customer profile better. This enhanced airport operation aids airports orient services dedicated for consumers rather than business operation. The global smart airport market is tapping into monetary benefits through new revenue streams. Smart airport brings together a variety of technologies through the Internet of Things (IoT), with the goal of strategically differentiating an airport, including improved traveler experience.
Request Sample Report at:
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
• The COVID-19 crisis has created a demand for facial recognition solutions that will have no need for physical authentication systems such as biometrics.
• Amid the COVID-19 crisis, various airports across countries have ordered thermal scanners and infrared scanners for passenger screening that can detect fevers from a distance.
• The spread of COVID-19 is posing serious challenges for airlines, airports, and their ecosystems. However, the pandemic could help catalyze investments in new technologies and radically reshape the industry.
• Demand for smart passenger screening solutions is expected to surge post the COVID-19 pandemic in the long term, as airports will strive to maintain vigilance levels.
• The travel restrictions imposed by the governments owing to the COVID-19 control measures has decreased air passenger traffic, limiting the overall growth of the market.
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here at –
Top impacting factors:market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Surge in usage of smart applications at airside operations, increase in demand for biometric solutions, and rise in adoption of airport modernization programs are the factors that drive the global smart airport 4.0 market. However, limited integration capability of various IoT devices hinders the market growth. On the contrary, increase in air passenger traffic, utilization of AI, and trend of wearable devices present new pathways in the industry.
The global smart airport 4.0market trends are as follows:
Surge in usage of smart applications at airside operations
Smart airports can provide real-time information through SMS services, offer check-ins via self-service kiosks, and facilitate automated baggage handling. Smart airport also engages with passengers to provide real-time updates through social media & alerts on personal electronic devices. Recently, in 2019, Aircraft Cabin Modification GmbH (aircraft interior cabin modification & manufacturer headquartered in Memmingen, Germany) launched seat covers with sensors called smeated (smart seated). Smeated connects to an app that monitors passenger’s posture using sensors inter-woven in seat textile. Moreover, smeated connects with in-flight entertainment system to provide visual feedback of seating position as well as suggest passengers ergonomic & healthy seating positions. Moreover, advancements in high-speed wireless network technology and the number of devices enabled with IoT are increasing rapidly. Such surge in usage of smart application at airside operations is expected to lead global smart airport 4.0 market growth.
Request for Customization of this report at
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global smart airport 4.0 industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global smart airport 4.0 market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global smart airport 4.0 market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global smart airport 4.0 market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com